Purse to Go Organizer for Speedy: I like sag - does this

pinkdiamonds

Nov 2, 2011
Purse to Go Organizer - Speedy 35 - Does it sag?
I want to get an organizer for my Speedy 35, but I don't want it to lose it's sag. I like the sag look. What organizer can you recommend that is lightweight and will still allow the bag to sag?

Thanks!!

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
I have the purseket in medium and large. The medium wraps around 3 sides of the speedy 30 and is not as tall as the large, which covers all 4 sides. The large really fills the bag out. But the medium doesn't. It still has a sag.

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have the Chameleon bag insert and that seems to be not as stiff as purse to go. I use it for bags that I was more sag and also more room, as they are more flexible; but I also use the Pursetogo in some other bags that I want more definition.

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
i use the "purse to go" in my Speedies, jumbo for the 35's and large for the 30's. it makes the purse less of a disorganized mess, less of a black-hole for my things to disappear into.

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
I use divide and conquer in my speedy's and they still have a little sag. I use the chameleon insert in my delightful GM and it gives it the nicest hobo shape when carried as well as much organization!

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
ATL
I had the Jumbo PTG organizer for my 30 and it gave a bit of structure but it still sagged some.

EllaMono

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
The Bay
Hi Kathrynch! I use the extra-jumbo PTG (be sure to request the soft material) for my Speedy 35 and it fits perfect with the sag looks.