Purse To Go? Kangaroo Keeper? Which organizer do you like for you Le Pliage?

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
I am currently trying to decide between a large and small LP.
Currently have the large here and small on the way.
I think either way I will want some kind of organizer for it.
I am hoping I can add one without adding weight.
One of the reasons I am trying Longchamp is because I need something lighter due to back pain.
Anyway.....tell me what organizer you like and why!!!
Pics would be great too if you can.
TIA!!!!!

I have purchased several organizers the past 3+ years from pursebling.com in various colors, styles and sizes. Their Customer Service is excellent, the owner always responded to my emails when I had questions. They are durable, light weight, and very reasonable in my opinion compared to many organizers I have seen for $50 and up. They also have the LC base shaper. If you use code word Kattz you also get a 10% discount. I use the Extra Jumbo Purse to Go in my large Longchamp bags, and it is also adjustable to fit in smaller bags. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• organizer.jpg
    organizer.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 1,510
I second Cheidel! And in fact she's the very kind soul whom introduced me to it. I purchased the extra jumbo and it is a good fit for my LLH LM metal (as shown here in picture). It also fits into my LLH Planetes and when I velcroed the sides, it fits into my MSH LP too. Finding something in my bag nowadays is a breeze. Each compartments is sectioned in differ widths allowing you the flexibility to slot in various things. I especially love the empty space in the middle, allowing the bag to have a base and for me to put in other items. My bag also does not sag now and have a pretty shape. I showed it to my cousin and is helping her to order two organisers. You'll never regret this purchase. The owner of the shop is also very kind and answered my queries readily.

Attachments

• 1403766184571.jpg
    1403766184571.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 564
I am currently trying to decide between a large and small LP.
Currently have the large here and small on the way.
I think either way I will want some kind of organizer for it.
I am hoping I can add one without adding weight.
One of the reasons I am trying Longchamp is because I need something lighter due to back pain.
Anyway.....tell me what organizer you like and why!!!
Pics would be great too if you can.
TIA!!!!!

I bought 2 purse organizers from Muji (don't know if you have one near you) and they are very light but made of durable nylon.

I bought the large sized purse to go from amazon. It works brilliantly but my P2G is black, as is my bag so it's quite dark in there! I would recommend getting a contrasting colour. It is very lightweight and handy. Also helps to keep the interior of your bag clean since everything's dumped into the P2G compartment.

I have purchased several organizers the past 3+ years from pursebling.com in various colors, styles and sizes. Their Customer Service is excellent, the owner always responded to my emails when I had questions. They are durable, light weight, and very reasonable in my opinion compared to many organizers I have seen for $50 and up. They also have the LC base shaper. If you use code word Kattz you also get a 10% discount. I use the Extra Jumbo Purse to Go in my large Longchamp bags, and it is also adjustable to fit in smaller bags. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the offer code! I just ordered for my cousin! :smile: