Purse to car ratio

Shouldn't this thread be in Handbags & Purses?

in any case, I don't have a car because I don't need one. I rely (and prefer) public transportation. I borrow my parent's car only when i need it.

No offense, but I think it's really silly to have a "purse to car ratio".

hlfinn, sweetie pie,
would that be a Black Label Baggie, or a Collection Baggie?
Couture Holiday Fall 07 Limited Edition Zip Lock?
:yahoo:
angie xoxoxoxo

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Okay, now I TOTALLY :heart: arcangel!

I'm just curious about who's enforcing the purse/car ratio rule? If I get out of my beat-up car with functional AC toting a spency bag, will I get a ticket? Does the bag get confiscated? *looking frantically for tin-foil hat* ACK!!!

I looked up the Kelly Blue book value of my car

In good condition: $500
In bad condition: $0

Can someone find me a bag which is 'suitable' for this kind of car? It also has a dented front fender and passenger side door, and cannot be driven at speeds higher than 55mph.

No offense, but I think it's really silly to have a "purse to car ratio".

I think that coleigh was saying that that is what she does so its personal choice, not for everyone :yes:

wongnumber, hlfinn, you are cracking me up this morning! :lol:

Ninja Sue, love your siggy with the kitty in the coffee cup.

...........speaking of coffee, I think I may need some :P

merika,
perhaps we can share a self-interior designed prison cell.
We can frame our scarves for wall decor, tie our twillys on the cell bars, cover the floor with H cashmere blankets...:tender::tender::tender:

I think that coleigh was saying that that is what she does so its personal choice, not for everyone :yes:

wongnumber, hlfinn, you are cracking me up this morning! :lol:

Ninja Sue, love your siggy with the kitty in the coffee cup.

...........speaking of coffee, I think I may need some :P

Does this mean I can quit looking for my tin-foil hat? Whew.

My DH just "insists" that I have both....several Hermes, several cars to drive. I don't know what's the matter with this man or what's gotten into him:roflmfao:

Ninja Sue, what in the world is your kitty drinking in that Hermes cup??

I looked up the Kelly Blue book value of my car

In good condition: $500
In bad condition: $0

Can someone find me a bag which is 'suitable' for this kind of car? It also has a dented front fender and passenger side door, and cannot be driven at speeds higher than 55mph.

Demoted to Plastic Bag status. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

:roflmfao:

merika,
perhaps we can share a self-interior designed prison cell.
We can frame our scarves for wall decor, tie our twillys on the cell bars, cover the floor with H cashmere blankets...:tender::tender::tender:

Ooops. Forgot you. Same for you as for Merika. Tin hats and plastic bags!

Strangely enough, this evening on my way to a friend's for dinner, noticed lots of people driving around in their expensive cars with their tops down. Forgot to check when they stopped at the lights if they all had Hermes or equally expensive bags in the front seat.

Ps tops down referring to the cars. Not the drivers. :P