Purse Thoughts/Opinions

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
When it comes to purses I was wondering what everyone thought, so I wanted to put up a thread and ask....

"What bag/style/designer puts out the nicest quality for the money you spend?" Share some feedback as to why you feel that way.

i like classic Coach leather. my luggage looks brand new after a good cleaning/conditioning, no matter how much i throw it around. my first bag i got 10 years ago also looks brand new, and even though i don't use the classic leather bags much anymore, for their age and abuse they took when i did use them, they are worth every penny.

This might sound trite but honestly I feel LV makes quality products for the money you spend or at least in my personal experience. Yea, you spend a lot of a bag but some people have their bags for over 20 yrs!

jasanna143 said:
This might sound trite but honestly I feel LV makes quality products for the money you spend or at least in my personal experience. Yea, you spend a lot of a bag but some people have their bags for over 20 yrs!

I agree :nuts:

Balenciaga is fantastic and the leather is TDF! Also love Marc Jacobs and Gucci! Classic and so well made. But I must admit that the rolls royce of handbags is definitely the Hermes Birkin- but it's a major purchase starting at $7000!!!

jasanna143 said:
I agree here too! Also - Marc Jacobs!:love: