Purse Thoughts/Opinions

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
When it comes to purses I was wondering what everyone thought, so I wanted to put up a thread and ask....

"What bag/style/designer puts out the nicest quality for the money you spend?" Share some feedback as to why you feel that way.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Hermes :biggrin: I loveee their products, no question about quality there. I've never seen a thread about someone having quality issues with their birkin :lol:

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Bottega Veneta and Marc Jacobs--love both and have been very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship!

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
i like classic Coach leather. my luggage looks brand new after a good cleaning/conditioning, no matter how much i throw it around. my first bag i got 10 years ago also looks brand new, and even though i don't use the classic leather bags much anymore, for their age and abuse they took when i did use them, they are worth every penny.

Jan 10, 2006
Marc Jacobs definitely makes great bags. I also think that Coach is a great value--their bags always do well with wear and use.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
This might sound trite but honestly I feel LV makes quality products for the money you spend or at least in my personal experience. Yea, you spend a lot of a bag but some people have their bags for over 20 yrs!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
jasanna143 said:
This might sound trite but honestly I feel LV makes quality products for the money you spend or at least in my personal experience. Yea, you spend a lot of a bag but some people have their bags for over 20 yrs!
I agree :nuts:

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Balenciaga is fantastic and the leather is TDF! Also love Marc Jacobs and Gucci! Classic and so well made. But I must admit that the rolls royce of handbags is definitely the Hermes Birkin- but it's a major purchase starting at $7000!!!

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
jasanna143 said:
I agree here too! Also - Marc Jacobs!:love:

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Dior are favs (usually will spend money on first). And Isabella Fiore for something fun.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Chanel, Gucci, LV, Bottega Veneta can be pricey but the quality is superb. I also find Via Spiga and Michael Kors to be quality bags for the price.