Purse Spotting in TV/Movies

1. I was watching Joey tonight (please don't judge me for my lousy TV taste) and I noticed two amazing purses that Gina (his sister) was carrying. I was so jealous!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last season she carried a lot of great Jewels bags, but now she she gets Fiore and Miu? My eyes nearly rolled back into my head.

2. Hum... I recently posted about the Miu Miu bag-- it is hit or miss. Let's see if some others can also add to this thread! It seems like a fun one!!

3. That "My Humps" vid has a bunch of LV in it. Sadly its kind of what inspired me to buy the Neo Speedy :lol:

4. I love the Fiore but pass on the miu miu. i have seen many pics of the fiore but have not gotten a chance to see it in person. Seems very cute

5. Purse Spotting in TV/Movies...I can't seem to remember what TV or movie that I watched which made me like LV... I can't seem to remember it...And it's driving me nuts! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice