Purse Shopping

1. Do you dress up when you go purse shopping? I am weird but I like to go in just jeans and a T-shirt and see which SA is nice to me and most helpful even though I don't look like I can afford thier stuff.

2. Im pretty much always dressed up, unless im staying home.

3. I just wear my normal clothes (jeans and black t shirt or sweater). I even wear flip flops. But, I do bring a nice bag with me.

4. no, i'm hardly ever really dressed that nicely. i like being comfy...ish.

5. i love to dress up, purse shopping or not... ^^

but sometimes when i'm in not in the mood for dressing up, i wont, n i'd still shop anyway, the most important thing is not ur appearance... (trying to put this in mind... coz i often feel insecure when i'm not well dressed >.<;)

6. Sometimes, but the most consideration goes into what bag I'll use :lol: Thats the most fun part of the outfit for me anyway.

7. I'm usally dressed up at all times, I always have been high matinence , and I love to dress , but nothing beats yoga pants and a comfy sweater at home

8. I feel better about myself and the world when I am dressed well - by that I mean; great jeans, a favorite top and my current hot shoes & bag - hair & make-up in place also - I am more prudent in my choices when I look well - less impulsive. Kind of feel like I can take it or leave it. It's totally an insecurity issue.

9. Sometimes, but I never forget to bring a nice bag.

10. just depends on the weather ..

11. i don't always dress up but i'll at least take a nice bag because i don't want the SAs to snub me. not because i care about what they think of but because that would totally ruin the purchase for me. i'm always excited when i buy a new bag/shoes/etc. and i don't want to leave the store pissed off because the SAs thought i can't afford to shop there. i guess i heard to many stories about rude salespeople.

12. I am SA and I more likely to help people who dress down more than
    someone who wear a bunch of designer stuff.
    And most of the time people who dress down will buy the product more than people who dress up. Strange huh?

13. I try to dress nicely when I do any type of shopping (unless I'm just going to the drugstore, or if I'm planning on buying lots of school clothes (who wants to have to dismantle a nice outfit every time you have to try something on?)). I usually have a nice bag with me too. I feel more confident going into the LV store or to the LV counter at Macy's if I have my LV with me because I feel like it shows them that I actually like the brand and that I'm not just some window-shopping teeny-bopper. I also feel like I'm giving the bag a chance to visit the place it came from :P .

14. I dress how I feel. I don't go out in rags or anything though. I make sure I look at least presentable.

15. I don't really dress up, I try to match my clothes though. I do pay more attention to what purse I do grab when I go purse shopping. Usually, nothing too extravagant and nothing too cheesy or overdone. Nothing that says "I burn money", but nothing that says "I don't know a good purse from bad" either. It has to be relatively safe choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice