Purse Shopping Poll

How often do you buy a new purse?

• I buy a purse to match an outfit.

• I buy a new one every season.

• I buy a purse when the mood strikes me.

• I buy as many purses as money allows.

• I buy a purse when I get depressed.

• I buy (/receive) a purse only on holidays.

• I only window shop for purses.

• I buy one every week.

• I buy one every month.

• I buy ony every year.

• I buy one for special events.

• All of the above. (Specify)

• None of the above. (Specify)

• I buy a purse to match an outfit.

• I buy a new one every season.

• I buy a purse when the mood strikes me.

• I buy as many purses as money allows.

• I buy a purse when I get depressed.

• I buy (/receive) a purse only on holidays.

• I only window shop for purses.

• I buy one every week.

• I buy one every month.

• I buy ony every year.

• I buy one for special events.

• All of the above. (Specify)

• None of the above. (Specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly...its a different scenerio every time...

I am pretty picky so it has to fit my budget, functionality/durability, a style I really like and want for my overall need, and made well. These are the basics...

But its different in terms of how many and when....I dont go over 2 or 3 a year though.....Thats my limit b/c of the $$$ factor....:crybaby:

I swear it's like seeing an attractive male - I'm happily married, mind you, but if a fine-looking guy is in the area, I am so WOW I GOTTA HAVE IT... Oh, sorry, we're talking about handbags. Yes, that's the way it is - I am happily ensconced with my HHs, but - I can be struck by a blinding Handbag Light and the rest is history. So - when the mood strikes, yes.

I don't have any set schedule or rule. I never "need" a handbag (lol) if you know what I mean... I look at bags and wait for them to go on sale. When I go to Woodbury Common outlet, I will buy on impulse re whatever is there that I like. The only time I "need" a handbag, is when I need an evening clutch. Those never go on sale.
I never feel guilty about buying myself a handbag. I'm a divorced mom of two, and I work very hard to keep everyone happy, fed, clothed, educated. A handbag is one of my few pleasures. It's not such a bad "vice."

I buy a new purse when I find one I really love. It seems to come in waves. I will buy a bunch in a close amount of time and then I won't buy anything for months.

every couple of months for sure. I am always looking for what new to buy, but I usually give in when I need a pick me up. I stopped buying purses because I actually need them two years ago.

Funny I never think about it - I just buy one whenever it was either a good deal (but it also has to be something i like), something that i can use, something in a colour that i don't have, something that i have wanted for a long long time.... you never know, and very hard to say!

Funny I never think about it - I just buy one whenever it was either a good deal (but it also has to be something i like), something that i can use, something in a colour that i don't have, something that i have wanted for a long long time.... you never know, and very hard to say!

Why do I agree with your comments so often? It's my exact sentiment. But also, if the mood strikes me (and I find that I can 'afford' it), I will buy it.

When a beautiful handbag crosses my path, it's LOVE, and you don't slam the door on love!