Purse peace

there's no such thing hunnie. People always want what they don't have.

Personally, I have come to terms with being content with my existing collection of stuff and I rarely ever lust after anything new anymore (never bags, but watches, computer bits, nerdy sh*t). The passion for the chase and acquisition of new was replaced with the hunger for knowledge and learning. My bank account thanks me for it.

Personally, I have come to terms with being content with my existing collection of stuff and I rarely ever lust after anything new anymore (never bags, but watches, computer bits, nerdy sh*t). The passion for the chase and acquisition of new was replaced with the hunger for knowledge and learning. My bank account thanks me for it.

Maybe I need to go back to reading books!

I think so, my shoe quest has been over for a few years and I really enjoy my small collection, The H scarf quest ended last year, no H scarves purchased or desired in 2019, I love and use the scarfs I have, I think I’m almost complete with bags, my final bag being delivered after the holiday. My trick is knowing what I don’t like and what I won’t use, just because I like it on someone else doesn’t mean it’s for me. I have enjoyed my journey into luxury and most definitely will continue to admire from afar but I doubt any purchases in the future. I feel my pile of stuff is classic enough to carry me well into the future.