'Purse Party' Undercover Spy reporting in......

In all fairness, the ladies there were as nice as pie. It was only their taste in handbags that was horrible.

And it IS a subculture. The women were lined up outside the door and RUSHED in to start shopping, pushing a bit. You would have thought Neiman Marcus had their Hermes inside on sale for 75% off.

OMG!! Thanks for the report!! It's just so sad to me. Why not save for the real thing or buy a good leather bag w/o the logos? It boggles my miind. Can something be sad and funny at the same time 'cause I'm loling as well!

oh my goodness......................:wtf:
I would not be caught dead at a fake purse party... How did you stop yourself from blasting all the women there????!!!!

Oh boy, I would have stood on my soap box and yelled at them all... horrid.

I swear this to be true. If ever anyone invited me to a purse party, I'd go, take pictures and even buy something. And before I'd do any of that, I'd have alerted my local police department that there was a party going on.

In all fairness, the ladies there were as nice as pie. It was only their taste in handbags that was horrible.

And it IS a subculture. The women were lined up outside the door and RUSHED in to start shopping, pushing a bit. You would have thought Neiman Marcus had their Hermes inside on sale for 75% off.

A sub-culture of supporting some poor 7 year old slaving away in a sweat factory.... I can not see any justification in buying counterfit goods.

I know we are all having a laugh... but jokes aside I really hate this type of thing and everything the counterfit bag industry stands for.

:hs:to fakes!!

omg, too funny! Not the fakes, but you, ladysalesrep! You're hysterical, I love that you went undercover for us.

But those bags... yuck! :throwup: I cannot imagine getting pushy and waiting in line to buy a fake bag.

Wow lining up for a FAKE bag - I don't even line up for a real one. And I just shudder to think of all of the toxins and stuff on the bags from the non-regulated production - ICK!

Thanks for the undercover picts of the bag breeding ground!

Ewww...what a bunch of crap! You'd think a blind chimpanzee had put these "replicas" together, because they look nothing like the real thing. The sad thing is that they were probably put together by a little kid somewhere. Gross and tragic at the same time...

The HORROR,the Horror,the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I It's sad but true - As long as there are people willing to buy knock-offs,there will be always be those willing to turn a profit no matter what the cost.

WTF! Is that a Coach Signature Balenciaga City Hybrid!?

PartyCoachSatchel.jpg

hahaha that was my first thought when i saw this picture too!