'Purse Party' Undercover Spy reporting in......

Haha... well thats just my opinion. No offense to any teacher (authentic) collectors, you guys would be the good ones... but the people who act kiss nice to the moms & dads, & then is like the wicked witch when they walk out the door.

Oh. This is a good place to say this real quick. No hate on teachers because some are really nice (many just act nice around parents and turn around & yell at the children). BUT You know how teachers are like "Do not plagiarize or your going to get a F!", yeah well a couple teachers have STUPID fakes & thats just in one grade!!!!! What about that? Is that 'plagiarizm' to designers? If you want to play hard ball lol..... Lets play it.....

:cursing:

LOL!!!! I am a teacher (obviously do not carry fake bags) but so many teachers do. It really is pathetic. I hate hate hate hate fake bags.... :tdown:. .... and they are always dumped under a desk... whilst mine is kept safely in a locked drawer during the day!!

I totally agree, that is such a good idea!! :idea: We really need to create a database of news articles, government websites etc that explain why we do not support fakes, and what that the counterfeit industry supports (should make an FAQ section?). i think there are still a lot of people on here that do not fully understand the consequences of supporting fakes, and just think that "its no big deal". maybe this section can also have current information (read: warnings) on major scammers out there (this is another issue closely related to the sale of fake items -- many members getting swindled out of their $$)

Should I suggest it in Feedback Dropbox??? And can you respond if I do? The only problem I can see with this is if people start posting links to web sites that sell fakes - it then becomes a data base for people find fake bags - KWIM?

When I joined tpf I posted a link to a website selling fake bags that was being promoted by ebay! I was SO disgusted by it and thought this was a great place to vent.... hehe but of course the link was taken off for this reason. :P hehe the things we do as new members....

Haha... well thats just my opinion. No offense to any teacher (authentic) collectors, you guys would be the good ones... but the people who act kiss nice to the moms & dads, & then is like the wicked witch when they walk out the door.

Hehe this is SO true...... I work with some teachers who bully kids all day long. It's terrible......

if you have her contact info, i'd give it to your local police precint. what she is doing is illegal. also, where was this held? if it was in a public place that let her have use of the space, you should contact them regarding the illegality of it as well.

once in a local starbucks a lady had a booth set up with counterfeit bags. i contacted corporate starbucks as well as the local police precint. she never did it after that.