Purse Organizers

Saraja

Apr 12, 2014
I need purse organizer insert help! I have read tons of recommendations for inserts for the Neverfull and seen you tube reviews but am still confused... Here are the ones that have been most mentioned...

Purse bling purse to go
Purse bling exclusive purse organizer
And three different options for divide and conquer on etsy

*I mainly want it to protect the lining in my new Totally MM AZ and make transferring between my Totally and Cabas Mezzo easy.

PHOTOS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL of any purse organizer. If possible include where you got it and the name or size.

THANKS wonderful TPF family! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405548836.323326.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405548846.804880.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405548856.224362.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405548865.475819.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405548874.959413.jpg

I don't have any pics that I've taken on hand since I'm at work but I can tell you that I have had two different organizers for my speedy 30. I ordered the first one from purse bling and I ended up sending it back. I just really didn't like it, it was very floppy and it didn't fit the purse well at all.

As far as the organizer that I'm currently using (and love!) I got it from 47th heaven on etsy. I was looking at getting one from divide and conquer but the price was a bit more than I really wanted to pay.

I would definitely recommend the organizers from 47th heaven though! She makes them all custom for your purse and she has a ton of fabric colors to choose from. Also she's very friendly and the turnaround time was very good (I think mine took about a week to ship).

Here's a link to her store and a pic of the organizer i got from her site:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/47thHeaven?ref=l2-shopheader-name

The pic is an actual pic of the organizer I got that she sent me before she shipped it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405602593.920554.jpg

Samorga organizers are AMAZING!!!!!! IF you email them ..they will send the organizers that can fit your bag. They have fit for my speedy and Neverfull GM. They will also do some that will allow your bag to be cinched without tugging or pulling on your bag. Stinkin amazing. Also..for a bit extra you can order a reinforced bottom if you don't like sagging in your Neverfull. They aren't floppy...structured and custom colors are available. Just email them your bag and they will link you to the ones that will fit. You can't go wrong :smile:

I purchased a Divide and Conquer about 4 years ago for my Montorgueil and I have loved that organizer. It kept it's shape so nicely even though I don't carry tons in my bags. I purchased a Jumbo Purse to go for my Portobello last year and I hate that thing. It doesn't keep it's shape at all and when I reach in my bag I never know if I'm placing my item IN my organizer or NEXT to my organizer. Many recommend it but I just cannot.

I don't have any pics that I've taken on hand since I'm at work but I can tell you that I have had two different organizers for my speedy 30. I ordered the first one from purse bling and I ended up sending it back. I just really didn't like it, it was very floppy and it didn't fit the purse well at all.

As far as the organizer that I'm currently using (and love!) I got it from 47th heaven on etsy. I was looking at getting one from divide and conquer but the price was a bit more than I really wanted to pay.

I would definitely recommend the organizers from 47th heaven though! She makes them all custom for your purse and she has a ton of fabric colors to choose from. Also she's very friendly and the turnaround time was very good (I think mine took about a week to ship).

Here's a link to her store and a pic of the organizer i got from her site:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/47thHeaven?ref=l2-shopheader-name

The pic is an actual pic of the organizer I got that she sent me before she shipped it.

View attachment 2689097

Thanks. That is the one thing that was drawing me to purse bling vs. divide (price) I'll check out this one.

I have to say...after trying the Samorga, Purse to Go and Divide & Conquer..... I really like
Divide & Conquer best. I don't like the way the Samorga looks in my Speedy 35...You can see exactly where it stops vertically from the outside.

I have to say...after trying the Samorga, Purse to Go and Divide & Conquer..... I really like
Divide & Conquer best. I don't like the way the Samorga looks in my Speedy 35...You can see exactly where it stops vertically from the outside.

Thanks. I like that you have tried all three. I am thinking I'll just order the divide and conquer as well as the original from purse to go and see which I like the best but who knows.

I was deciding between Samorga and CloverSac for my Neverfull MM but went with CloverSac Emma 28 as it cost only USD$22. What I like about the purse organizers by CloverSac is it is lightweight yet sturdy in design.

I have bought several purse organisers and been so disappointed every time. The fabric has benn sloppy and terrible. Then I checked PF and ordered from "Etsy" Original Club and I'm so happy!! Everything is perfectly organised, sturdy material and great colour options. Customer service is great to. I can highly recommend these products

I have enclosed pics of my Neverfull MM and Delightful GM below for reference.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 1,835
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 2,146
Reactions: Hooping88
I have bought several purse organisers and been so disappointed every time. The fabric has benn sloppy and terrible. Then I checked PF and ordered from "Etsy" Original Club and I'm so happy!! Everything is perfectly organised, sturdy material and great colour options. Customer service is great to. I can highly recommend these products

I have enclosed pics of my Neverfull MM and Delightful GM below for reference.

Hi Sessan.

Could you please tell me what colour you ordered from Original Club to match the lining of your LV mono bags? I can't decide between Sandstone or Mocha. Yours looks a great match.

Thanks

Last edited: