Purse Organizer - Not happy.

Sep 29, 2011
Just got my Purse Bling exclusive organizer for my DE Neverfull MM and I'm very disappointed. The only part that matters to me is the bottom. If you spill water, or a candy bar melts, or your make up bag opens up, or a pen leaks, the bottom of the organizer is what protects your handbag. The bottom is this thin material that you can see through when you hold it up to the light that offers no protection whatsoever. Only the sides are padded which makes no sense to me. Anyone else with this organizer feel the same way? I might have to return it, but it's such a project to mail from Canada...This Neverfull has been nothing but a nightmare, wish I had never bought it...:tdown:

You should try a purse organizer from DivideAndConquer on Etsy. I've purchased her organizers for my LV Speedy 30 and I love them! I think the Neverfull MM organizer has an option for " flexible ends", which I would recommend if you like to cinch your bag. Her organizers also have an option for a "reinforced bottom" too. She has a red color that would match your DE.

Don't be down on your Neverfull! It's a great bag...you just need to find YOUR perfect organizer!
Good luck, girl!

Do you have the pochette? I put things I don't want to mess up my purse in there. Granted it's only a few things that I wouldn't want punctured by keys, or something. I put a little plastic bag in there to line it with I think I've seen a few girls on here do that.

I have this organizer and I love it due to the many pockets and I carry pouches for spill able items anyway. I have an etsy organizer for my speedy 30 which is expensive ($60-80 depending on customization) but would be more to your liking as you can add a removable bottom insert that wipes clean easily. It is custom made and doesn't deform in shape like other organizers. Hope this helps ;)

I actually bought one for my NF GM awhile back and I too hated it. Mine was the one with the zipper I believe in jumbo size. It did not work bec. I couldn't cinched the sides of my bag and I just did not like the look of it inside my bag😞

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Well I ordered mine and it's on the way here. I too have neverfull mm in De. I don't really use it because I don't like how everything is just in there all mixed so I bought the organizer I hope I like the organizer so I can use my neverfull more often

I had 2 purse organizers from pursebling and hated them and gave them away. Then after my ikat ruined the corners of my kusama cosmetic, I bought another one from pursebling. I got the light pink jumbo and now I am addicted to it. I also don't carry pens or perfume or anything that could leak though, so I understand your dilemma. What about buying a waterproof small cosmetic size bag that you kept things that might leak or spill in on the side of the organizer?

(Meanwhile I was so annoyed w/ that ikat that I caught myself giving it dirty looks and not using it even with the organizer so I sold it.) LOL!

I purchased the bag organizer from etsy, for $75 but its worth it... it keeps the bag from sagging and they uses good materials!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/128997994/purse-insert-organizer-shaper

there's a cheaper on etsy with similar material
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175163872/purse-insert-organizer-purse-shaper-red

make sure you pick the stiff bottom b/c it can prevent small leakage of liquid
I have the same purse organizer from ETSY for my Neverfull DE and I love it!!

OP try 47thHeaven on etsy. She can double bind for max structure, costume design pockets to your needs, and she also has water resistant fabric. Hopefully this helps, GOOD LUCK.

Last edited:
OP try 47thHeaven on etsy. She can double bind for max structure, costume design pockets to your needs, and she also has water resistant fabric. Hopefully this helps, GOOD LUCK.

I second 47th heaven! I had a purse bling organizer that I ended up sending back because I hated it. The second one that I ordered was from 47th heaven and I love it! I was originally thinking of getting one from divide and conquer but 47th heavens are a bit more affordable. She has awesome customer service too.

Thanks for all your help! It has the organization part that works well, but I just have to make sure I don't put a bottle of water in there (condensation from the bottle can soak stuff in your purse) or anything that might cause damage. Never occurred to me that the bottom would be so sheer and flimsy. Which is a drag cuz that's what a purse is for-carrying your stuff! I can't return it and buy again from Etsy. I'm in Canada and I get dinged with extra US fund charges on my credit card.