Purse Organizer I'd never seen!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Just thought I';d help those of you out who need a purse organizer that's not MINIATURE!!!! All the one's I see are just too small and everyone is bad-mouthing the Chameleon that was large enough!!! LOL

This one's only $10 bucks TOO!!! I should have mine right after Turkey Day so I'll add photo's and a "review" when I receive it!!!!

Hope this helps someone!!!! They also come in a 2 pack for like $18.89!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Organizer-purse-Insert-Switch-Seconds/dp/B002LEV0B6/ref=pd_sbs_a_29

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
I LOVE my Purse To Go's so much. I have Large, Jumbo, and Extra Jumbo. The quality is excellent and with three sizes, one usually does the job. I've tried several other designs, but like PTG the best.

Looking forward to seeing your reveal when you get this, lovecoachmore. It never hurts to find another organizer that works.

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
I'm interested in this one but I'll wait for your reveal. It comes in red and black and possibly other colors, too, I noticed. I like it in red. I wonder why it has those sort of long handles, though. Seems they would get in the way inside a purse. For $9.99 it's not bad.

*Michi*

コーチがすきです!
O.G.
Apr 22, 2009
I'm interested in this one but I'll wait for your reveal. It comes in red and black and possibly other colors, too, I noticed. I like it in red. I wonder why it has those sort of long handles, though. Seems they would get in the way inside a purse. For $9.99 it's not bad.

I'd likely just amputate the handles right off;)

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I have yet to take photo's of the organizer, but will sometime yet tonight. I'm not as impressed as I'd hoped I would be, but I am HAPPY with my $10 purse insert!!!

I still have 3 loose pieces in my bags, my main wristlet that I use as a wallet, my cosmetic case and my sunglasses case which is HUGE!!! It does not appear that the handles will get in the way, and it DOES serve a purpose as to keeping the many odd's & end's I carry all together, organized, easily accessable and easy to transfer from bag to bag!!!

The facts:

9.75in. long X 5.5in tall X 3in deep

It holds:

mini-sig pill case
standard sized wristlet
gold sig stripe mini (the one that's kind of a triangle shape)
purple lurex mini
MFF legacy stripe coin pouch (which is pretty large)
cell phone
lipgloss X's 2
mini rollerball of Viva La Juicy
2 lighters

There is still a little bit of room for a couple pens and a checkbook if need be!!! I also see that is you were to cut the center piece of nylon out of the main middle compartment it would easily hold an accordian or checkbook wallet or a nicely filled cosmetic case!!!

I'll post photo's ASAP of the organizer empty & full!!!

All in all I'm very happy for the amount of money spent, I think this will fit im all of my bags easily. It will also help keep my bags shape!! I think it's nice to have this more affordable piece to help me decide if using a purse organizer is even for me!!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Here are my pic's!!! I need to re-size the one I took of it IN Sabrina and how well it holds her up!! I'll BRB with that one! Very pleased and DH seems to think this new little accessory is very cute!!! IDK why, but when I got done photographing etc he walked up to me and said "your so cute with your little bags!" LMAO

Attachments

• Cancun 426.JPG
    Cancun 426.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Cancun 428.JPG
    Cancun 428.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Cancun 429.JPG
    Cancun 429.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Cancun 433.JPG
    Cancun 433.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Cancun 430.JPG
    Cancun 430.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 104

Doglover1610

Island Girl
O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Here are my pic's!!! I need to re-size the one I took of it IN Sabrina and how well it holds her up!! I'll BRB with that one! Very pleased and DH seems to think this new little accessory is very cute!!! IDK why, but when I got done photographing etc he walked up to me and said "your so cute with your little bags!" LMAO

LOLOL @ DH.....it's rather cute!!! And my fave color too!!! :biggrin: