Purse organizer for Speedy 30

Agg0727

Jan 28, 2013
I know that there are tons of posts about purse organizers, but I'm looking for one that is not structured. With a cloth bottom so I will still get the sag. I have the pimpmyspeedy currently, but it makes it so structured. Any suggestions or photos would be appreciated :smile:

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
I also could not find the one I liked, the bag looked too structured. I am using a size large of purse to go for now. It is small, but fits a lot of little items and a full size wallet, and there is room around for other things. It is not perfect, but I like that it provides some organization without adding the bulkiness.

caitatonic

Sep 2, 2013
I've never used one myself, but maybe check out the Purseket. I've seen them mentioned here and they do not have bottoms.

http://www.purseket.com/purse-organizer

Here's a pic from Google:
PURSEKET+LV+SPEEDY.JPG

Purse_angel

Oct 15, 2012
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383160548.796764.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383160570.913940.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383160600.925700.jpg

I use Samorga inserts for my bags. These are awesome. They are handmade and lightweight. I customized mine with a lot of compartments to hold baby stuff. Mine also has a slot in the middle that comes loose and can be taken out. They are fantastic :smile:

Pandaemonium

Bohemian Spirit
Oct 3, 2013
View attachment 2383001 View attachment 2383003 View attachment 2383004

I use Samorga inserts for my bags. These are awesome. They are handmade and lightweight. I customized mine with a lot of compartments to hold baby stuff. Mine also has a slot in the middle that comes loose and can be taken out. They are fantastic :smile:

Do those Samorga inserts hold things steadily? Like.. if I had my wallet, keys and sunglasses assigned to some of the pockets, could I assign some of my jewelry pieces to other pockets without worry that they will get jostled or crushed?

alainebelle

Oct 4, 2012
Do those Samorga inserts hold things steadily? Like.. if I had my wallet, keys and sunglasses assigned to some of the pockets, could I assign some of my jewelry pieces to other pockets without worry that they will get jostled or crushed?

I have a few Samorga ones :smile: they hold very steady, are of excellent quality and very very well stitching. Far superior to my purse-to-go ones i just chucked them all out cos i got these samorga ones. the thing about these is that you can actually make pocket sizes you NEED instead of pre existing ones u don't need. she can make ipad slots, ipad-mini slots, baby bottles, etc etc to the sides if you need them to keep them in place.. Just email her the measurements, and poof,! amazing!