Purse Organizer for Longchamp

I have been using the Samorga organizer size for LV Delightful for my LLH. I love the way it fits with some extra room along the sides to slip in my kindle, etc. I have ordered the Samorga specially made for the LC Large tote, but have not received it yet. I will post pictures when I get it.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I have dedicated organisers for my MLH and LLH but in my rush ytd to the PO, I transferred the organiser meant for my MLH to the LLH and found I actually do like the space all around for other bulkier items. The organiser works but it tends to collapse inwards and after pondering for a long time, I just placed an order for the Sarmoga organiser for MLH in grey. I will post a reveal on it when it arrives.
7623497d975bfbfd9b829fa4487bb2c8.jpg
Let me know when you receive it, would like your opinion. Thx!

I hope it reaches you soon. I had read from the LV forum that the wait can take 2 to 3 weeks. I am excited to receive mine as bag organisers just makes my life so much easier.
Yes, you are right, it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to get them. I usually receive an email when they have actually shipped the item, and then it takes about two weeks from that date to actually receive the organizer. They ship it with a signature confirmation, so someone has to be home to sign for it. It's quite a long ordeal, but it's worth it in the end. They are really well made organizers that fit in many other bags. I love them, and the colors are beautiful. The one I am waiting for the LC large long handle tote is white, so it will match all my bags and be easy to find my belongings in.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
It's quite a long ordeal, but it's worth it in the end. They are really well made organizers that fit in many other bags.

I am so glad to hear from you that it is well worth the investment. I am from Singapore and just under six hours flight time from Korea. I am hoping I will receive mine sooner since I am so near. Yet to receive tracking information but I did get a response from the owner acknowledging my special request for one round pocket to accomodate a 3" wide water bottle and for the two exterior pockets to be combined into one large pocket. I know the owner is overwhelmed with orders but am happy that my request is being noted.

I have 4 different organizers from pursebling.com, 1 from pursefection, and 1 I received as a gift. I also have the Extra Jumbo Purse to Go organizer from pursebling.com in red. I have used organizers and pouches in all of my LC and leather bags for the past several years because I like organization and additional pockets. The organizer also provides structure, which I like. :P This picture is inside my LLH LP gunmetal.
Wow, this makes things so organized! I've always had a hard time looking for things in my nylon longchamp. I'll check the website. Thank you!!

I have been using the Samorga Delightful MM for mine. The Speedy 30 fits but is a little small. I ordered the organizer that's made especially for the Longchamp, but have not received it yet.