Purse Organizer For Empreinte Artsy?

1. I just purchased a Louis Vuitton bag for which I had lusted for months: The Artsy in papyrus empreinte. I LOVE it! I think I would like a felt purse organizer (Samorga or Original Club?) to keep things separated and organized in the bag. However, I am concerned that a purse organizer will be too stiff and structured for the artsy bag in empreinte leather. This bag is designed to be slouchy and even a bit drapey. Does anyone have any experience using a purse organizer in the artsy in empreinte leather? Does the purse organizer make the bag look more structured than it would otherwise? I appreciate any comments!

erevex552 likes this.
  2. I don't have the Artsy, but I have a Delightful in the MM size. Initially, I used a purse organizer, but I found that it made my bag too boxy and took away from the slouchy hobo look that I like. Currently, I use my SLGs to organize the inside more efficiently.

That said, I know the Artsy has the 6 inside pockets and large zip pocket which helps organize smaller items. In comparison I think the Artsy has thicker canvas/leather and it is already somewhat bulky on it's own without a purse organizer. And also take into consideration the narrow opening of the this bag and whether it's worth it to use an organizer. I don't know if I have seen anyone mention using a purse organizer for the Artsy?

I would suggest perusing or posting your question in the Artsy sub-forum:
    https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-artsy-club.553236/page-751

3. PurseAddict728, thanks so much for your helpful information! That is my concern. I don't want to see an invisible "box" inside the artsy bag. I am new to the purse forum, so I am still learning!

PurseAddict728 likes this.
  4. My pleasure, and again, I don't have the Artsy so it may help to take a peek at the Artsy clubhouse and see what they recommend too. Good luck!

One Smart Cookie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice