Purse organisers - european sellers?

OceanWind

Oct 27, 2013
I need to get some sort of organizer or shaper for my Totally MM as it's sagging at the bottom. Now I've searched the forum, and found that many ladies here recommend the organizers from pursebling, which I really like. My issue is that the shipping costs to Europe are just too much (i.e. 36 dollars shipping for a 20 dollar organizer), and in addition there is of course import tax etc. So my question is - does anyone know of any european sellers of purse organizers, alternatively sellers with lower shipping costs? Grateful for any tips you lovely ladies may have.

I need to get some sort of organizer or shaper for my Totally MM as it's sagging at the bottom. Now I've searched the forum, and found that many ladies here recommend the organizers from pursebling, which I really like. My issue is that the shipping costs to Europe are just too much (i.e. 36 dollars shipping for a 20 dollar organizer), and in addition there is of course import tax etc. So my question is - does anyone know of any european sellers of purse organizers, alternatively sellers with lower shipping costs? Grateful for any tips you lovely ladies may have.

You could try this company - I'm going to order one tomorrow.

http://www.reddogbags.com/bagpod_leather.html