Purse or Shopping?

1. Dear fellow fashionistas,

This weekend I will be heading off to BalNY to select a new Bag and I am trying to decide between the purse and the shopper. What are the pros, cons, similarities...etc.

Basically which bag do you guys think is a better choice?

Thanks!!

2. I don't think shopping zips up. Pipe in someone if I'm wrong. I prefer the Purse because it zips up and because it has a cuter shape.

3. I like the purse better

4. I had the Purse and now have the Shopping. The Shopping is way bigger and it holds a ton - I use mine for work. It has an open top - no zipper or anything but b/c I use it as a tote, that does not bother me. In fact, I prefer it as I can get in and out of it very easily. It fits very nicely on the shoulder. The top stays shut when you are carrying the bag - it doesn't gape open or anything like that.

5. I love that site! Best reference guide ever, initially I was going to get a Purse but then I saw the Shopping. If the shopping does not have a zipper though I might not even bother checking it out. City life requires a zipper.

6. i'm with you :P

7. The Shopping is on my wishlist, except I would like it in Ink or Blueberry or one of the new blues for 2007.

8. Does anyone have a picture of them wearing the shopping style?

9. ^^^ Here ya go...

2.jpg 3.jpg
  10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excuse the dirty mirror... :shame:

11. addicted~ I :heart: it!!!!!!! It looks amazing on you!:yes: Do you happen to have a picture of it carried on the crook of your arm?

12. I like the Purse better.:yes:

13. between the two i like the look of the shopping but i guess the purse is more practical with its zippers :smile:

14. Nope, but I'll take some pics tomorrow - both on the crook and handheld. :yes:

Thanks for the compliment zacorey! :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice