Purse or Shopper

I am totally paraniod with open top bags since I commute to work and hate to be walking around clutching my bag ha!
I really like the work, but the handle is even shorter then the purse and shopping tote :sad:
I am embarassed to say that the B store is about 10 blocks from me LOL! I am plain lazy and too hot to trek over there. I may just wait for Joseph to call me when they get some blueberrys before I head over there.

Vixy said:
I am embarassed to say that the B store is about 10 blocks from me LOL! I am plain lazy and too hot to trek over there. I may just wait for Joseph to call me when they get some blueberrys before I head over there.

It's okay...I don't want to turn on the news and see:
"WOMAN GETS HEATSTROKE ON 10 BLOCK TREK TO BALENCIAGA STORE"
"I justed wanted to see if they had a blueberry bag in stock" woman says as she was lifted into ambulance.

:wtf:

WAHHHH LMAO!
I bet all of you b girls out there will agree that it is worth the trek in 100+ degree weather, even if it means heatstroke ha! I wish the b store was at a better location with other stores around. Blah!

Vixy said:
I have looked at Cal's shopping tote pictures and other boardies wearing the purse and the drop looks similar to me. I have tried on a purse in person last winter over a coat while it fit on the shoulders it was a tad snug and I much rather prefer it to be an inch longer in the drop. Which is why I started considering the shopping tote, hoping the straps was slightly longer.
I do favor the purse more because of the zipper top, BUT from Cal's pics, while the shopping tote is open top it doesn't seem to be gapping open and since it sits pretty much underneath the pits. It will be pretty difficult for somebody to stick their hands in my bag and not notice right?
I am so confuse LOL!

from what i remember when i tried on the purse the drop was about the same as the shopping tote and i totally agree, i wish they were just an inch longer and they'd be perfect! i kept trying to stretch the handles of my tote but it's still a tight fit with a coat. on the other hand you're right that because it's so close to your body there is no way someone could get their hand in there without you noticing if you're carrying it on your shoulder. hope that helps at little...?

esiders said:
It's okay...I don't want to turn on the news and see:
"WOMAN GETS HEATSTROKE ON 10 BLOCK TREK TO BALENCIAGA STORE"
"I justed wanted to see if they had a blueberry bag in stock" woman says as she was lifted into ambulance.

:wtf:

hilarious!!! i'm still giggling...

Ms Vixy - You are such a little wimp...get out in that hot NYC sun and walk on over...you'll be so close to the river, just walk the extra block and take a short swim :roflmfao: .

ETA - I agree, you NEED both :smile:

Lucci, I can always count on you to keep me in check NOT!

Ms Ivy, yes - I admit, I am a lazy wimp LOL! I swear I will melt under that hot sun beating down on me.
Errrr, that water on the west side is absolutely filthy. I will have to amputated all body part that touches that water LOL!