Purse lovers unite!?

I was in Vegas last July and it was hell, 120+ degrees during the day and 110+degrees at night. I have never drank sooo much water; yet, urinated so little. :Push:

We were there for a car forum meet and the first Hopkins fight vs Taylor.

We went back to Vegas in November for the Hopkins-Taylor rematch and it was much nicer - I think August-September is great; and probably April-May.

Well, I'll do Vegas whenever; but, I may be bypassing the bags for the Chanel J12 I have been drooling over forever. :love:

Ladies, Caesers or Bellagio are the best places to stay - then we do not have to go far for the best shopping.

The Wynn is overrated; considering that we would not be there for golf or ferraris; and all the same shops (most of them anyway) are at Bellagio and Caesers.

Noriko> I think you've started something here.

I usually stay at the Paris Hotel b/c it comes with a great view of the Bellagio fountain. It's pretty centrally located where you can walk to the Desert Passage, Bellagio and Ceasars Malls. Wynn has great beautiful shops and it is cross the street from the Fashion Mall. Wynn's suites are so freaking nice!! -- gorgeous strip view.

Vegas get's to be about 100+F by May. I report there regularly to visit the motherships -- dior stores. :lol:

Noriko said:
^^^which model are you getting :biggrin:

I want the white with diamond markers; but, I would like to try on the black one as well. The black one would match my Special Edition Side-kick. :P (I am such a dork).

foxy_chao said:
Noriko> I think you've started something here.

I usually stay at the Paris Hotel b/c it comes with a great view of the Bellagio fountain. It's pretty centrally located where you can walk to the Desert Passage, Bellagio and Ceasars Malls. Wynn has great beautiful shops and it is cross the street from the Fashion Mall. Wynn's suites are so freaking nice!! -- gorgeous strip view.

Vegas get's to be about 100+F by May. I report there regularly to visit the motherships -- dior stores. :lol:

I have not stayed there yet (Paris); but, I have heard very nice things about their rooms. With the monorail you can go anywhere now without the hassle of taxis and traffic. It is perfect for shopping.

WOW! this thread is getting long.. but it's great to ear everyone wants to meet. I can't believe no one mention NYC or Paris. Since all the bags we covet comes from Italy or Paris and the most of the Designer Boutique is in NYC.

For the Vegas thing. I use to work in the hotel industry. If we get a date maybe I could fangle a group rate. ( My ex-fiance[who is still single and a good friend] is working at Venetian). So... some one should start a poll thread and figure out the date. I could get the rate then.

I just can't go on April, since I'm getting married again in Hawaii.
Would love to meet noriko!:biggrin:

I actually had this same idea a few days ago and mentioned it to my hubby. I would definitely be interested! Vagas or FL sounds great. Even NY. Wow, we really do think alike. Can't wait to tell the hubby.