Purse lovers unite!?

Jill said:
Ok gals in San Francisco-I will be there in May...my hubby has a business trip-I say we meet up and SHOP!!!!!!!!!Too much fun!

I'd be happy to show you around Jill! You can do all the shopping and I'll do all the drooling:lol:

Sweetea said:
I like that idea!! ehhh only girls, right??? ha ha ha..it sounds good to me. Been to Vegas once and I wanted to come back!!:love: :nuts:

Guys can come too, as long as they don't mind LOADS OF BAGS! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: We totally need to do this!!!!

Heck, I'd go. Another forum I used to be part of (had a falling-out with the founder) had a huge convention in Chicago last year - I imagine it was a lot of fun (falling out was before the convention, so I don't know for certain ;)).

Vegas would be great for me - because its a major tourist destination flights from the UK are pretty reasonably priced. Anywhere that isn't an 'obvious' tourist spot would be harder for me to get to.

Vegas sounds AWSOME!
Minnie and I are shopping in Balharbour, Anyone, CHRISTINA????? are you close? We are going to have FUN!!!!:love: WE are going to see EVERY bag in Balharbour and we will rate each bag we see!:lol: