Purse lovers unite!?

moe said:
Puresemama i feel your pain:cry: none of my friends understand my obsession with purses too!!! Sometimes i wished i lived somewhere else with more addicted ladies like ya'll on here :biggrin:
Well i posted not too long ago looking for people to shop with in Vancouver and found one (hi raspberry!!!!)
When i go on my vacation i will definately let ya'll know and hopefully we can meet up. Feel free to contact me if you're ever in Vancouver b.c. Canada!

Boy, this is long post...If anybody wants to get together I'm here in San Francisco. Just so you know, I'm not an ax murderer or psycho....just a psycho when it comes to handbags! Hopefully we can start a chapter...maybe small at first, I really could see this happening :nuts: ....or am I dreaming :huh: ?

Perhaps a few new headers could be added to the Playground? ie; Southern California Members, Northern California Members, New York members, Canadian Members, etc. We could go to each respective member posting site to plan get togethers?

I do PR and I think this is a great idea, I'm thinking maybe once a year weekend get together at a fab. spa, change the location every year, vegas, miami, new york, with a shopping trip Get sponsors from our favorite handbag shop sites. What do you all think?

Chanel4me83 said:
I do PR and I think this is a great idea, I'm thinking maybe once a year weekend get together at a fab. spa, change the location every year, vegas, miami, new york, with a shopping trip Get sponsors from our favorite handbag shop sites. What do you all think?

Great ideas...I'm definitely in!....wow :nuts: vegas..shopping..spa..I'm there!

pursemama said:
I was just wondering, since we all get together in this forum to discuss our love of handbags...why haven't there been any actual inperson meetings or chapters developed in each State/City? For example a Northern California Chapter of purse lovers, where we meet for lunch/tea once every month or every 2 months and bring in our latest handbags to gawk/discuss over. I think it would be fun to get to know my fellow purse lovers....most of my friends don't really share my obsession with handbags :sad2: , so I kinda of feel like I have to hide it from them :shame: ! Any thoughts on this?

Pursemama, we can definitely meet for coffee! I too, live in SAn Francisco. WE can purse watch and figure out if they're fake or not :lol:

i'd love to meet each and every one of you lovely ladies but since i'm pretty far away i guess that's not an option :cry:
although i might be making my first trip to the US (philadelphia to be precise) somewhere around august/september :shame: