Purse lovers unite!?

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
I was just wondering, since we all get together in this forum to discuss our love of handbags...why haven't there been any actual inperson meetings or chapters developed in each State/City? For example a Northern California Chapter of purse lovers, where we meet for lunch/tea once every month or every 2 months and bring in our latest handbags to gawk/discuss over. I think it would be fun to get to know my fellow purse lovers....most of my friends don't really share my obsession with handbags :sad2: , so I kinda of feel like I have to hide it from them :shame: ! Any thoughts on this?

What a great idea!!! although I think some people on this site likes to be anonymous. I notice in the member list, some people have been a member but never posted any comments.

:lol: lets have a handbag conference in New Zealand!!!

please be sure to bring your presentations on a memory stick, i'll provide the computer, data projector and food!!! :nuts:

hehehehe! what a hoot!

helenNZ said:

please be sure to bring your presentations on a memory stick, i'll provide the computer, data projector and food!!! :nuts:

hehehehe! what a hoot!

Wouldn't that be fabulous!! Dying to go to NZ!!

helenNZ said:

hehehehe! what a hoot!

:lol: ...I can make the cocktails...by the end of the meeting, we'll probably be wearing our handbags on our heads!

ranskimmie said:
I think this is such a great idea. I'm not exactly sure how to get started. I am in So. Cal. I would really love to get together.

Maybe nice, intelligent :smile: Vlad/Megs can come up with something to unite us!? The Westcoast Chapter, Eastcoast Chapter, The Montreal Chapter, The Auckland Chapter and so on.

pursemama said:
I was just wondering, since we all get together in this forum to discuss our love of handbags...why haven't there been any actual inperson meetings or chapters developed in each State/City? For example a Northern California Chapter of purse lovers, where we meet for lunch/tea once every month or every 2 months and bring in our latest handbags to gawk/discuss over. I think it would be fun to get to know my fellow purse lovers....most of my friends don't really share my obsession with handbags :sad2: , so I kinda of feel like I have to hide it from them :shame: ! Any thoughts on this?

Puresemama i feel your pain:cry: none of my friends understand my obsession with purses too!!! Sometimes i wished i lived somewhere else with more addicted ladies like ya'll on here :biggrin:
Well i posted not too long ago looking for people to shop with in Vancouver and found one (hi raspberry!!!!)
When i go on my vacation i will definately let ya'll know and hopefully we can meet up. Feel free to contact me if you're ever in Vancouver b.c. Canada!