Purse lovers unite!?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just wondering, since we all get together in this forum to discuss our love of handbags...why haven't there been any actual inperson meetings or chapters developed in each State/City? For example a Northern California Chapter of purse lovers, where we meet for lunch/tea once every month or every 2 months and bring in our latest handbags to gawk/discuss over. I think it would be fun to get to know my fellow purse lovers....most of my friends don't really share my obsession with handbags :sad2: , so I kinda of feel like I have to hide it from them :shame: ! Any thoughts on this?

2. What a great idea!!! although I think some people on this site likes to be anonymous. I notice in the member list, some people have been a member but never posted any comments.

3. I think this is such a great idea. I'm not exactly sure how to get started. I am in So. Cal. I would really love to get together.

4. So cute, great idea! We need a greek letter for handbag :smile:

5. :lol: lets have a handbag conference in New Zealand!!!

please be sure to bring your presentations on a memory stick, i'll provide the computer, data projector and food!!! :nuts:

hehehehe! what a hoot!

6. Wouldn't that be fabulous!! Dying to go to NZ!!

7. :lol: ...I can make the cocktails...by the end of the meeting, we'll probably be wearing our handbags on our heads!

8. It would be nice to get together.

9. I think that's a fun idea.
    I am curious how many member are from Texas? At least I know quite a few the regular here..
    Hi BorsaBella, Daisy..:biggrin:

10. Handbag Cruise 2006!

11. Shout Out to SweetTea!

12. Nice idea. We could have a Canadian Chapter, or something...

13. Maybe nice, intelligent :smile: Vlad/Megs can come up with something to unite us!? The Westcoast Chapter, Eastcoast Chapter, The Montreal Chapter, The Auckland Chapter and so on.

14. Puresemama i feel your pain:cry: none of my friends understand my obsession with purses too!!! Sometimes i wished i lived somewhere else with more addicted ladies like ya'll on here :biggrin:
    Well i posted not too long ago looking for people to shop with in Vancouver and found one (hi raspberry!!!!)
    When i go on my vacation i will definately let ya'll know and hopefully we can meet up. Feel free to contact me if you're ever in Vancouver b.c. Canada!

15. star and I have decided to meet while we are both going to be on vacation in miami.