Purse Lady Hero

My husband laughed so hard at me last night. We were watching this video clip of that horrible shooting, and the first thing that came out of my mouth when they showed the heroic purse was, "OMG....that's a Brahmin"!! Yes....Brahmin bags are very well made for the money. I have three. Probably will get more. Dillards sells them. And that truly was a vintage Brahmin that was still made in Massachusetts.

My husband laughed so hard at me last night. We were watching this video clip of that horrible shooting, and the first thing that came out of my mouth when they showed the heroic purse was, "OMG....that's a Brahmin"!! Yes....Brahmin bags are very well made for the money. I have three. Probably will get more. Dillards sells them. And that truly was a vintage Brahmin that was still made in Massachusetts.

I was all a really off color advertising ploy. ;):nuts:

Dillards has some really cute styles onlline.

Last edited:
Our local paper had an article that said she hit the gunman with her "large brown purse", no mention of the brand and no picture either. I immediately wondered what type of bag it was...now I know! LOL

She was lucky she was not killed! WTF was she thinking???? I saw the video of what she did, he could have easily shot her, and point blank too since she was right there... Bad, bad idea.