Purse Hangers?

I have two- a butterfly one and a flying pig, both via e-bay. Very handy where there is no extra chair for your bag. My fiance and family make fun of me but oh well! The weight of the bag holds the disc on the table. You can easily knock it off though, so you have to be careful not to bang into it.

Ooh I like the idea behind this but it does seem it would be easier to bag snatch. I normally put my bag just behind my feet that way no one gets near it. Although my Cabas Piano has suffered due to this method, the bottom is so dirty. :sad: I am more careful nowadays, promise! :yes:

I've been to a couple of different bars and restaurants lately that have purse hangers under the table or bar. Finally, the word it out - women are sick of putting our lovely bags on the floor!!:hysteric:

yup, I have one, but I bought it at my university (on the 1st day lol, had nothing to do and wandered around...then ended up at LV:Push:smile:. Anyway, I've used it once, not a big deal and I don't find it useful......

I'm on the fence. It seems like a good idea. but I don't want to make it easy for someone to snatch my purse. maybe if I put it away from the traffic of people (closer to a wall?). Hmmm.....gotta check out ebay.
Thanks for posting this! I never heard of this before either!!!

I have a purse hanger and I purchased in my town at boutique. I love them and they are so handy. I can't stand sitting my LVs on the floor so they either sit in an empty chair or hang on the hanger when we go out to eat! I think the hanger is worth every penny!!! Hope yours works great!!