Purse Goodies

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
What sort of extra little fun goodies do you like to toss in your purse?
I love, cute makeup bags:love: , and I bought this really cute little rhinestone mint holder at Victorias Secret. How about you?

I always have to have my inhaler. I know this isn't a fun goody, but because of my breathing problems (which honestly haven't affected me in over 3 years) I carry that thing to keep me comfortable! Along with that I always need lip gloss.

My LV makeup bag with all kinds of things in it like dental floss, a mini sewing kit, safety pin, gum, tweezers, tiny sample of perfume, lipgloss, and chapstick. Everything fits in my makeup, miraculously!

I get the pretty tins of mints at Victoria's Secret, too. And I like to have something fun make-up wise...like the fun things Dior does...the dice with lip gloss..and I just bought the Dior lip kit in the pink logo compact.

I also have a (mini) Leatherman. Most men would say this qualifies as a "fun" thing. :biggrin:

I LOVE the vicky's mints. They're so adorable to have.

I'm also obsessed with having the right kind of gum in my person ( orbit, bubblemint, thanks!)

also, aquadrops are a fun little treat to keep in there.mmmm.candy.

I am new to Purse Blog and love this forum! So interesting. (I may have accidently started a new thread trying to reply to this.)

Anyway, to answer the question, I actually received the coolest gift this past Christmas called a Purse Hanger. It basically suspends your handbag from a table surface so you don't have to put it on the floor or back of your chair. I never leave home without it. The website is *removed*.