Purse Goodies

1. What sort of extra little fun goodies do you like to toss in your purse?
    I love, cute makeup bags:love: , and I bought this really cute little rhinestone mint holder at Victorias Secret. How about you?

2. I am a mom of two - so I always have granola bars, gum and lollipops!!

3. I always have to have my inhaler. I know this isn't a fun goody, but because of my breathing problems (which honestly haven't affected me in over 3 years) I carry that thing to keep me comfortable! Along with that I always need lip gloss.

4. :biggrin: How did I forget to add those things. Being a mom of 3, I have the exact same stuff:nuts:

5. I always carry toothpaste and a small brush.

6. Lipgloss and a small brush aside from the obvious cellphone, wallet and keys.

7. My LV makeup bag with all kinds of things in it like dental floss, a mini sewing kit, safety pin, gum, tweezers, tiny sample of perfume, lipgloss, and chapstick. Everything fits in my makeup, miraculously!

8. Inexplicably, I like to carry a roll of tape with me.

9. I get the pretty tins of mints at Victoria's Secret, too. And I like to have something fun make-up wise...like the fun things Dior does...the dice with lip gloss..and I just bought the Dior lip kit in the pink logo compact.

I also have a (mini) Leatherman. Most men would say this qualifies as a "fun" thing. :biggrin:

10. Mints, gum, and not a goodie but cough drops.

11. I LOVE the vicky's mints. They're so adorable to have.

I'm also obsessed with having the right kind of gum in my person ( orbit, bubblemint, thanks!)

also, aquadrops are a fun little treat to keep in there.mmmm.candy.

12. Along with those things, aspirin in a cute little pill box, eye drops and kleenex.

13. For some reason, I'm obsessed with Vitamin C drops so I always have them in my bag.

14. I am new to Purse Blog and love this forum! So interesting. (I may have accidently started a new thread trying to reply to this.)

Anyway, to answer the question, I actually received the coolest gift this past Christmas called a Purse Hanger. It basically suspends your handbag from a table surface so you don't have to put it on the floor or back of your chair. I never leave home without it. The website is *removed*.

15. Welcome, but we don't condone drive-by advertisers... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice