Purse Funk/Block

Jan 10, 2006
I think I jinxed myself by telling everyone "no more bags!" I bought my Burberry Prorsum last weekend and I have yet to use it yet!!! I ordered a Gerard Darel over the phone, so hopefull it'll get here by mid-next week.... Anyways, I was really looking to find something new. I went shopping tonight and looked at MJ, Gucci, Ferragamo, Burberry, Celine, YSL, Chloe, etc. I didn't even find one thing that really appealed to me.

I did buy this Michael - Michael Kors bag b/c it was on sale and is a lot like the Mulberry Bayswater for a fraction of the cost. But I'm not really "sold" on it, just didn't want to pass on it and then regret it since they only had one left. I'm REALLY on the fence about LV (I don't have one yet). I've decided if I did get one, the Popincourt is probably the best for me....

Is anyone having this problem too? I just can't seem to find anything that I'm in love with. And everything is just all starting to look the same....

I fall in and out of love all the time with my various handbags and clothes. There are definitely some dry spells at times, but then it'll be a season where there's 50 different things that I really really really want.

If there isn't a bag you like, I wouldn't force yourself to like something. I'd just save up for the day when things hit the runway and there are 20 bags that you just have to have.

The dry spells do suck though. For me, it feels like there's just not a whole lot to get excited about.

hah! thank god i don't like anything right now at the moment. i dropped enough on my birthday bags. lol. althought... i saw a hot babg in add called the aviator by ralph lauren. it looks really cute in croc. don't want to know how much that would be!

i need time to enjoy the bags i just bought. will refrain from any more bag purchases like i promised till fall!

I know what you mean wicked. i've the same. There's nothing out there i really would like. O.K. I bought all the bags I'd love to have the last 2 months. So just enjoy the money you save!!!"Put it in the stockmarket"

I don't think it's bad to not always have a bag to be in love with. Kind of like being in a relationship, or being single :P I'm not completely crazy over any bag in particular right now. There are a few that I think would be great to have, but I'm happy with my collection right now and I'm enjoying carrying what I have :biggrin:

wickedassin said:
I think I jinxed myself by telling everyone "no more bags!" I bought my Burberry Prorsum last weekend and I have yet to use it yet!!! I ordered a Gerard Darel over the phone, so hopefull it'll get here by mid-next week.... Anyways, I was really looking to find something new. I went shopping tonight and looked at MJ, Gucci, Ferragamo, Burberry, Celine, YSL, Chloe, etc. I didn't even find one thing that really appealed to me.

I did buy this Michael - Michael Kors bag b/c it was on sale and is a lot like the Mulberry Bayswater for a fraction of the cost. But I'm not really "sold" on it, just didn't want to pass on it and then regret it since they only had one left. I'm REALLY on the fence about LV (I don't have one yet). I've decided if I did get one, the Popincourt is probably the best for me....

Is anyone having this problem too? I just can't seem to find anything that I'm in love with. And everything is just all starting to look the same....

I think I know exactly what MK bag you are talking about....I was thinking the same thing, that it looks very similar to the Bayswater. What color did you get?