purse forum meeting

jc2239 said:
hmmm.....no idea as of yet.......

wonder if any of the NY/NJ east coast ladies would want to do the monthly luncheon thing....if not just a day of shopping would be fun, preferably summerish of course....

how many of us are there anyway?

I would totally do it!

Selena

Yes, a big congrats to you both! It looks beautiful!!!!

I think besides Scarlett 2005, there's no one else in Az..:sad: I feel like a misfit from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!! :cry:

purselova34 said:
Hmmm... I vote jc in charge. hehe

oh no :shame: i'm definitely the last person you want to put in charge....if my head weren't attached i'd lose it.....i've left LV bags on counters in stores and bathrooms before :weird:..........if anyone wants to volunteer feel free to post a new thread on a purse forum meeting for the tri-state area and take over PLEASE :lol:

i would seriously love to meet all the lovely purse forum ladies from my area though.......

purselova34 said:
Me, too. The tri ladies are no good at orangizing thus far. I'd do it, but I'd end up getting lost or giving bad directions. I'll help, though. lol Not leader material.

i was going to suggest shopping and going out for drinks but i noticed that some of us aren't quite legal yet (not that i'm all that much older) :P so nix that idea.....hmmmm.....putting this together might be kinda fun if some ppl would help put it together.....will think about it and post a new thread to see who from our area's interested in coming :lol: