purse forum meeting

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
jc2239 said:
hmmm.....no idea as of yet.......

wonder if any of the NY/NJ east coast ladies would want to do the monthly luncheon thing....if not just a day of shopping would be fun, preferably summerish of course....

how many of us are there anyway?
I would totally do it!

Selena

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Yes, a big congrats to you both! It looks beautiful!!!!

I think besides Scarlett 2005, there's no one else in Az..:sad: I feel like a misfit from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!! :cry:

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
We should so do an East Coast meeting. All the people from NY and NJ (like me!) meeting in like NYC. hehe That would be awesome.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
purselova34 said:
Hmmm... I vote jc in charge. hehe
oh no :shame: i'm definitely the last person you want to put in charge....if my head weren't attached i'd lose it.....i've left LV bags on counters in stores and bathrooms before :weird:..........if anyone wants to volunteer feel free to post a new thread on a purse forum meeting for the tri-state area and take over PLEASE :lol:

i would seriously love to meet all the lovely purse forum ladies from my area though.......

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
Me, too. The tri ladies are no good at orangizing thus far. I'd do it, but I'd end up getting lost or giving bad directions. I'll help, though. lol Not leader material.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
purselova34 said:
Me, too. The tri ladies are no good at orangizing thus far. I'd do it, but I'd end up getting lost or giving bad directions. I'll help, though. lol Not leader material.
i was going to suggest shopping and going out for drinks but i noticed that some of us aren't quite legal yet (not that i'm all that much older) :P so nix that idea.....hmmmm.....putting this together might be kinda fun if some ppl would help put it together.....will think about it and post a new thread to see who from our area's interested in coming :lol: