purse forum meeting

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just wanted to say that i am soso jealous of the Nor-Cal purse forum meeting :sad:.......sounds like so much fun wish i could attend........why's there no NYC purse forum meeting? :worried:

i hope u CA ladies have tons of funs and take lots and lots of photos to post here to make me even more sad that i live on the wrong end of the country :cry:

2. I'm in NYC. We should have one!!

3. Ohhh.... I wish I could come to NYC for a PF Meeting! How fun that would be!

4. I live in DC, but would totally come up for a meeting!

5. Well, see we have a few! We can be cool like No-Cal too!

6. Im in VA, may be we could have an East Coast meeting?

7. Sanguar,

I just checked out your webpage! It is beautiful!

Congratulations on your engagement! I am so excited for you! I love weddings!!!! Yippee!!

8. ^Thanks!! I still have so much to do :smile:

9. How about a 'down south' meeting??? ;)

10. i wanna be cool like the nor-cal people :sad2:

everybody should come up to NYC for a day of fun :nuts:

and sanguar beautiful wedding page......congrats on the upcoming nuptuals....i see ur from brooklyn i worked in brooklyn for awhile

11. We need a FLORIDA one.

12. Thanks!! Any dates in mind???

13. hmmm.....no idea as of yet.......

wonder if any of the NY/NJ east coast ladies would want to do the monthly luncheon thing....if not just a day of shopping would be fun, preferably summerish of course....

how many of us are there anyway?

14. Congrats Sanguar on your upcoming wedding! The website is gorgeous :smile: Very very very exciting times :smile:

15. Thanks!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice