Purse forum application question???

kcf68

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
May 17, 2007
Dear Vlad,
I downloaded the TFP application so I could post pictures however I can't seem to post a new post in that version to post my pictures on my Android tablet. I have to go into the regular version post a post then go into the TFP application push edit and download my my picture. Please where is the new post icon. Thank you. And please don't laugh, I am trying:smile::biggrin:

Dear Vlad,
I downloaded the TFP application so I could post pictures however I can't seem to post a new post in that version to post my pictures on my Android tablet. I have to go into the regular version post a post then go into the TFP application push edit and download my my picture. Please where is the new post icon. Thank you. And please don't laugh, I am trying:smile::biggrin:

When browsing a thread, there's an arrow on the top right. Tap it and it'll give you the option to reply!

Vlad said:
When browsing a thread, there's an arrow on the top right. Tap it and it'll give you the option to reply!

Yes I did that but it only lets me Quote, Edit, Report, Select, or send Private Msgs but no New post. I've looked everywhere for New Post or Reply icon???