Purse for Mom for Mother's Day!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I need YOUR help! My dad just called and decided he wants to get my mom another purse for Mother's Day. The man is very busy so this is very last minute. He says he doesn't want to spend over $2,000 but would like it more around $1500. So everyone, what do you think? :biggrin:

She does not like prints at all- she loves her Gucci Horsebit and her Paddy. She wouldn't want an LV with the Monogram at all. Maybe via eLuxury woul dbe good if we are going to end up ordering it offline... Help me out!!! :flowers: :yes:

Megs said:
I need YOUR help! My dad just called and decided he wants to get my mom another purse for Mother's Day. The man is very busy so this is very last minute. He says he doesn't want to spend over $2,000 but would like it more around $1500. So everyone, what do you think? :biggrin:

She does not like prints at all- she loves her Gucci Horsebit and her Paddy. She wouldn't want an LV with the Monogram at all. Maybe via eLuxury woul dbe good if we are going to end up ordering it offline... Help me out!!! :flowers: :yes:

I think you should custom order a Jennifer Marvin for her:yes: Of course I do:biggrin: