Purse for first aid kit

Sweet Marie

Apr 22, 2008
Hello, I am new here, and do not know much about purses, but...I am looking for an attractive purse or bag that I can use as a first aid kit, with many little compartments, or a designer willing to create one for me. Any advice? Thanks.

I'm sure there are a gazillion possibilities? May I ask why you would carry a first aid kit in a designer bag?

Also, for options... a price range would be helpful, colors you like, types of materials, etc?

May I ask why you would carry a first aid kit in a designer bag?
Actually, I would like a beautiful large purse that doubles as a first aid kit. In my work, I often need a first aid kit. They are very ugly. I want something that is beautiful and fashionable but can open into many compartments and be a first aid kit. If you know even one of a 'gazillion' possibilities, I would be grateful for the advice. I love shoes and purses, although I am not really too knowledgeable about them, nor do I spend a lot of money on them. I really hate the ugly kits, I want one that looks good. So if you know of a good one, or, if you know a designer I could work with, I would be willing to develop one. Thanks.