Purse fob or no purse fob for my Kristin??

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Hi ladies - just looking for some opinions here. Should I put one of these keyfobs on my Kristin or just leave it alone? Sorry that the Coach photo isn't better, it's the best I could do at the moment.

So the blue star, the blue flower or the yellow flower or nothing??

THANKS FOR THE OPINIONS!

blue.jpg

Aug 24, 2009
Yeah...I'd either go with the yellow flower, or nothing. If the blues match...but not exactly, it might not "flow"...

Also, I think siggy bags are detailed enough to go without...so don't feel like you need anything, it's beautiful enough on its own!

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
I bought both blue and yellow flowers for my kristins...love the way it looks on them

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
p.s
when i got mine-about a month ago it was #6 of 10 left on back order. unless you know of a store, good luck finding one

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I actually think the star fob would look good. I love the monochromatic C's on the bag! I think the stars would be a nice touch.

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Where did that star come from? I need it
It's on ebay, here is the link. I'm not willing to pay $17 for shipping to Canada, esp. since it is free within the US. So go get it if you want it - it's $55.00. I asked the seller if she could bring down the shipping, but she won't. I've ordered scarves and purse fobs from the US before and the shipping has been under $5.00, so it jusy annoys me to pay $17.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370311920507&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I like the Blue Star...
So do I, but not at $17 for shipping, so that one is out of the running. And it seems the Coach ones are sold out, so no fobs for me I guess!! I just checked, the blue flower still seems to be available, so I'll think about that one. I think I would have liked the yellow better though.

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
Canada
Oh darn, I like the yellow flower too! There are some other really cute ones in the stores right now, but lots of $$! They seem to be getting more and more expensive!