purse first or wallet first? neverfull or mc speedy?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you usually get a purse first or a wallet first?

I am planning on getting a black mc speedy with the koala wallet. But now i kind of want to get a neverfull first since its very practical for school.

Which one would you get first?:rolleyes:

2. Purse first all the way.

3. Purse! I have a few LV accessories that I love, but I have decided that I prefer my bags. I would rather save for a bag than a small accessory.

4. Purse. I would get a neverfull first, its a great price and nice size to start off with. The black mc will be nice for winter and give you longer to save for if you're going get a wallet with it.

5. Purse first! I love the black MC, but the Neverfull is better for summer. Hmmm... choose MC! It's so gorgeous, and you'll just adore it!

6. I would usually get a purse first....but do you really need a bag for school right now? If not, maybe save up hardcore for the mc speedy...it's SO HOT!

7. Well, I don't really need one for school but I kind of want one since the price is very reasonable. :p And I plan on going to disneyland this summer, so sometimes I wonder if I should save up more money for my trip instead of getting my hardcore mc speedy first. Because I probably would want to use a shoulder bag when I travel. :p

8. Get a bag first, then get the wallet to put in it!

9. Which bag should I get first though?

10. Get the Neverfull first. Great price and you'll be able to use the bag all summer long. Get the black MC Speedy next, and then a wallet. Good luck!

11. First get the BLACK MC SPEEDY <---- :drool: :drool: That bag is so stunning .... then get the wallet later.

12. Can I use the neverfull in disneyland when I have to walk around all the time? Would that be too big?

13. I always get purse first. Go for the speedy, neverful then wallet.

14. I agree, get the black MC speedy first - it sounds like that is the one you love the most. Then get the neverfull second, it will be a very useful bag and the price is good. Then I would get a wallet.

15. purse first and MC Speedy first