purse charms

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So where do you all buy yours from?
    I have a purse (Coach) that has a barely noticeable pen mark, one you only see in bright sun as the purse is purple and the ink blue (it was a TJ maxx buy).
    Because of the placement of the stain just under the handle, I think a charm might distract the eye :biggrin:

I'd love pictures of any unique charms, too

Thanks!

2. I love charms too! It would probally help draw your eye away from the mark. Here is a couple shots I have. The flower is a coach I think the color goes great with the pink. I have a bunch of different types. Some I get from Coach, Juicy or stores like Claires and Icing.

Attached Files:

3. Someone should start a business making these. They're very hard to find on the Internet.

4. pusebling has a few, but this one is the only one i really like.

<http://pursebling.com/guardian-angel-of-love-key-chain-p-2907.html>

Etsy has some, but one would think there would be tons on amazon. Most seem to be very girly and beady, whereas I would like a classier one, if that makes sense. Oh, well, I only need one for this bag. I am sure my collection will grow :biggrin:

The coach keyring does obscure the pen mark, probably another reason I didn't notice it, but I took it off since it spells out 'coach' (it's a simple leather bag).

I will post a picture when the heart-angel gets here!