purse charms

cindy_975

May 7, 2010
So where do you all buy yours from?
I have a purse (Coach) that has a barely noticeable pen mark, one you only see in bright sun as the purse is purple and the ink blue (it was a TJ maxx buy).
Because of the placement of the stain just under the handle, I think a charm might distract the eye :biggrin:

I'd love pictures of any unique charms, too

Thanks!

myluvofbags

Jan 3, 2014
So where do you all buy yours from?
I have a purse (Coach) that has a barely noticeable pen mark, one you only see in bright sun as the purse is purple and the ink blue (it was a TJ maxx buy).
Because of the placement of the stain just under the handle, I think a charm might distract the eye :biggrin:

I'd love pictures of any unique charms, too

Thanks!

I love charms too! It would probally help draw your eye away from the mark. Here is a couple shots I have. The flower is a coach I think the color goes great with the pink. I have a bunch of different types. Some I get from Coach, Juicy or stores like Claires and Icing.

Attachments

cindy_975

May 7, 2010
pusebling has a few, but this one is the only one i really like.

<http://pursebling.com/guardian-angel-of-love-key-chain-p-2907.html>

Etsy has some, but one would think there would be tons on amazon. Most seem to be very girly and beady, whereas I would like a classier one, if that makes sense. Oh, well, I only need one for this bag. I am sure my collection will grow :biggrin:

The coach keyring does obscure the pen mark, probably another reason I didn't notice it, but I took it off since it spells out 'coach' (it's a simple leather bag).

I will post a picture when the heart-angel gets here!