Purse, box or first?

Oct 30, 2006
I was thinking of buying a rouge bag but I don't really want the city. Normally, I think the first is too small but I think in rouge, it would be really nice as a punch of color. I have a box already but I love the rouge box pics I have seen. I have never even seen a purse and knowing that it is being discontinued makes it something to consider.The purse is bigger than the first, right?

Anyone have any thoughts on style? I would probably like it for casual (which is most of my life) but an occasional dressier event. (Just out to a nice restaurant or something).

The purse and the city are more similar in size. The first and the box are the smaller ones.
I think the purse being discontinued might be a rumor- I know that the Fall 06 all had the purse style. I saw an ink purse the other day at NMs in Houston.

So it sounds like the purse will be too big. Hmm..that's funny that the NM had anything in ink. I was told they were sold out of ALL ink. I wonder if any store might still have an ink city.

ohwow. I really thought that was a nasty rumor, Rock Steady.
That is no bueno!!! I LOVE the purse, its my favorite style!!!!!
Then yeah, maybe you should go for the purse style, Allisonfaye.
I orginally bought the first because I thought the city and purse would be too big. Then the first seemed to be too small for me. The purse that i have is a PERFECT size.

from the pics Rocksteady posted I think the purse might be too big for what you want. I think the first would be great for a dinner out dressy or casual and it's such a cute size for a splash of color. But you know well how much a love the box but I don't think you can go wrong their either.

i love the Purse style, and it really isn't that big, but so verstaile if you did want to put more things in it. if you have a box already, i would vote for the Purse

I tried the rouge vif box and first in the Bal store two days ago. I would say the box is closer to the First size. Nice casual bag IMO. But definitely not for dressier events. I think the First would be more suitable for an occasional dressy night out. I am not a Purse fan.

I would choose the First in rouge vif myself if i wasn't wanting a black first.