Purse Ban Support Group

I was on a successful bag ban from October 2006 till the beginning of February 2007. I was trying to go on one now, but a bag I've been stalking since January became available. Other than that, I'm going to try to stay away from new bags through the summer.

I just bought a ticket to go to Hong Kong in June, so I'm going on a ban until I get there and can go on a binge.

A one-month ban should be easy, but now I'm stressed that there'll be some great deal on a bag I love next week.

You ladies should all move to Mexico, where I live. You can't buy a handbag here if you tried! I can't even buy online, because no one will send to Mexico. So, I oogle everything online, and then shop when I go to the U.S., about once every six months. It works!

Im 100% on a ban until January 08 now.
This year I have bought a Betsey Johnson, 3 Isabella Fiores, 2 koobas, a Tano and a Cole Haan, and three 'no name' leather bags! I have already re-sold 5 of these on Ebay as Im trying to have only four designer bags and a wallet as I didnt use each one enough to justify keeping it.
When my ban is lifted :graucho: I think Im going to stick to Kooba only as I prefer their quality of leather the most out of the bags I have tried.

Good luck with your ban sentences everyone :lol:

I had to self-impose a ban after my last purchase of a Fendi Spy bag. I'd gotten an amazing deal on it so I had to go for it, but now I'm feeling the financial strain so it will be an undetermined amount of time before I'll be able to buy another bag.

I'm just beginning one. I am waiting to get a new bag in the mail and then no more until November! Yikes... LOL. That probably means I'll crack around August or so.