Purrrfect additions....

Purrrfect- I thought it was East/West size too =D So yours is the smaller version, good to know that.

Yes, mine is approx. the same size as my 226 size Caviar classic flap.And there is another size larger , which cost more the $ 3.2?? and I don't know the measurements of.

The bag you pictured looks shorter in height than my Pearl Reissue...which as mentioned is close to the 226 size.

I didn't know there was a third size.....

I did see one of these Pearl Reissues on ebay already...I have no idea who is selling it ( didn't pay any attention, nor did I check the size) but I saw they want $3,500. Have no idea if it is real, again I didn't pay much attention - since I spent my lunch money on this one already...hahahaha.:P

Yay! :yahoo:Both bags are beautiful. :wlae:I'm glad that your pearl reissue was dark, like mine. I love the color & the softness of the leather. :love: I thought about calling around to see if I could find the larger one (if there is one out there), but I decided that as fancy as this bag is, it would look better smaller. So I'm keeping my baby. I'm looking for a black jumbo lambskin, so I'll have a larger one for everyday & this one for dressier occasions. Congrats,& enjoy your beauties!! :heart:

Yay! :yahoo:Both bags are beautiful. :wlae:I'm glad that your pearl reissue was dark, like mine. I love the color & the softness of the leather. :love: I thought about calling around to see if I could find the larger one (if there is one out there), but I decided that as fancy as this bag is, it would look better smaller. So I'm keeping my baby. I'm looking for a black jumbo lambskin, so I'll have a larger one for everyday & this one for dressier occasions. Congrats,& enjoy your beauties!! :heart:

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and compliments. Good luck with the jumbo lambskin....very nice addition. Congrats to you as well on all your beautiful bags!!!:tup:

By the way...thanks for confirming the color on the pearl..I was thrilled to hear you confirm it was dark! Yes, I too love the bag...Do you know how many they made of this bag by chance????? Limited Edition of how many????

purrrfect, you've been bad too!!! :P

those bags are gorgeous! please take modelling pictures!![/quote]

Oh, Lord....too shy. Every time I am wearing a Chanel and think about it, I can't find the [SIZE=-1]Paparazzi, they are busy taking pictures of those chicks Brit and Paris. Darn the timing....:P:supacool:[/SIZE]