Purpley goodness! Which one though?!

Which purple bag? Help me decide please

• Mulberry Rouge Noir patent bayswater

• Bal Raisin GSH Work

Results are only viewable after voting.

blivlien

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
Yet again I'm being indecisive. I really want a dark purple bag and I think I've narrowed it down to a Bal GSH Raisin Work or a Mulberry Rouge Noir patent bayswater. I love the look of both of them with their silver hardware plus they can both fit what I need, although I wouldn't be able to wear the Bal Work over a winter coat and it costs a lot more that the Mulberry! But I've already got two bayswaters (one black nvt and a crimson (red) spazz) Is it too much having 3 of them?

What would you choose and why? I've put pics of them both below. The Rouge Noir is kinda hard to photograph. I've borrowed tirrebabe's pics. Hope you don't mind!

rh bayswater1.jpg

rn bays2.jpg

raisin gsh work.jpg

I like the first one better. It's personal preference though. I love patents and I like the darker purple better. Also I like the style of the one on the bottom,just not in purple.

Without a doubt the Bal! I love purple and that Raisin is gorgeous. I think it would look even better with GGH than GSH though.

The don't care much for that Mulberry style. Also, since you already have 2 Bayswaters, I think it's time to move to a new style.