purpleness!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OHHH YES.
    PURPLE.
    DAY.
    GSH.
    LOVEEEEEEEEEEE :heart:

i don't know if it's sapphire or violet, it was pretty much an impulse purchase. i've been wanting a purple balenciaga for ages, and it's my first day! it was sitting there STARING at me at the opening of the Thessaloniki balenciaga store, and i couldn't just not get it. it was my IGSCE present from my father (all the work paid off i got A* and 2 new bags!) with the metallic chanel and i'm sooo deliriously happy. just wanted to share with you guys! hope you love it as much as i do. the day is totally awesome by the way, i reckon i might like it even better than my hobo
    cheers! :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OOOhhhh Congrats,it's beautiful!!! Love your Chanel reissue too!!!:heart:
    Enjoy!!!:drinkup:

3. It is very pretty, I love sapphire (it looks like sapphire to me!) with GSH!! Congrats!

4. Definitely sapphire! congrats!

5. Gorgeous bags, enjoy your purchases!

6. I love the color!

7. Your sapphire day is just beautiful! It looks like it has A+ leather! :tup:

8. Gorgeous!!! Purple is my absolute favourite colour ... I have this same bag but with RH. Congrats and enjoy!

9. Congrats, it's a beauty!

10. Gorgeous bags congrats! What a super sweet dad you have.

11. Love the 'pop' of the SGH w/this color.
    It's a beauty.
    Enjoy! :tup:

12. Congrats!!! I love this style :tup:

13. Congrats on your sapphire GSH purchase.. those leather look so smooshy..

14. Gorgeous! My sapphire Bbag was also an impulse buy...I just love the color! Congrats!

15. Congratulations. Purple is my favorite color!