Purple

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was eyeing a purple rectangular mini. Would anyone buy a purple mini? I'm afraid it will look dated very soon. Thoughts?

girlhasbags likes this.
  2. If you love purple, I say get it. If it's just because purple is a trend this spring, I say do not get it. I got a purple Bottega Veneta Pouch, because purple is my favorite color and I'll always wear it, whether it's popular at the moment or not.

3. I just got a purple Reissue 226. Purple is my FAVORITE color and always has been. I had a vintage purple flap at one time but had to sell it. I always planned to get another one. I am over the moon. I will always have it not a trend.

4. I just got a purple Reissue 226. Purple is my FAVORITE color and always has been. I had a vintage purple flap at one time but had to sell it. I always planned to get another one. I am over the moon. I will always have it not a trend for me.

MochaJen5 and snowbubble like this.
  5. You have to like purple for it to stay in your collection

girlhasbags and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  6. I agree! But who would love purple. It is really a versatile color... it goes with red, black, yellow, beige, blue, etc ! :smile:

7. I normally don’t find myself loving purple anything but the purple that was released recently is amazing!! Wow I would love to own a flap in that shade. It’s really unique . I say go for it !! Only if it’ll stay with you forever. It would be a pain to resell if you change ur mind

8. Sadly, I had to return my bag. Upon very close inspection I discovered it had been dyed or something. It was not disclosed in the description.

papertiger likes this.
  9. Yaaas, Purple's my favourite colour too!!! I have 3 purple non Chanel bags and my goal is to get a purple reissue - that metallic one!!!!!!

MochaJen5 and JenJBS like this.
  10. Thanks for everyone's input, but I decided to go with the pink classic rectangular mini from 2019. Pics to follow...

girlhasbags likes this.
  11. Can't wait to see it! :smile: