Purple vernis for S/S 08

Oh, i hope somebody can give us a pic of that new shade, i didnt like the old purple (not so much) it look s like a yam to me... IMO. the amarante is too dark. anyone w connections to LV?

Ooooh, I actually got a look at the new violet vernis color this morning!! I posted this in the Spring/Summer 2008 thread, but I'll post it again here. The new vernis color is violet and it is lighter than amarante. It actually seems like a creamy rose violet from what I could tell looking at the gorgeous matching wedge sandals from the S/S 2008 Shoe Collection lookbook my SA was showing me this morning. Ladies and gents, this new violet is absolutely stunning! Imagine the color as a bit darker than purplish Ursula GM sunnies, but having a rosy tint to it. You have to take a look at the shoe lookbook!

All I can tell you is that this new violet is major drool-worthy!! I have to get something, like an agenda, or even a new bag in this color!

Violet I love it already. I've been dying to get the amarante rosewood but now with this new color I must wait. I just love purple. :love:

oh AWESOME! I love purple, and it sounds like I am going to love this new vernis color! A violet bbag didn't/isn't going to happen for me, but I think I could definitely go for a bag or at least an accessory in purple vernis!

Do we have any good info on when this would come out?

new color here!
but everyone's screen and real color is maybe different:sad:

attachment.php

I wish pink would come back... that very light one, what was it called again? I LOVED that color soooo much! But I'm curious what purple's going to be like IRL. I'm not a big fan of the color what it looks like on my screen.

I think i'm in the minority here, but it seems like all the vernis is produced in pinks, purples, raspberry, amarante is a dark purplish, etc....

I was kinda hoping for a new color to vernis....like metallic light grey or perhaps something in a peacock blue color....I guess I just have to wait !!!!!!

oooh! a peacock blue! travelbliss you just made me rethink getting anything in vernis until they release something like that kind of blue. omgomg. like a green blue nothing like indigo would be spectacular. Now how do we get in touch with lv?