Purple rain/SATC baguette - restock?

shopaholicsister

Chanel fever
O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Hi all! I missed out on preordering this bag and I haven't been able to find it to purchase after it was released. Does anyone know if the US boutiques are expecting a restock? I see that the bag is available on Fendi's website in other countries - I wish I could just order from the Canadian site for US delivery :/

Does anyone know of any trusted personal shoppers who could source the bag for me from Canada or Europe?

Any insight, info or SA referrals are welcome, TIA!
purple rain.jpeg

I went on Fendi's website this morning and went through the chat option. I was connected with an SA in Los Angeles who said he's expecting more in February and they'd call me. Obviously not guuaranteed, but it's worth a shot! Good luck :smile:

Ahhh, that's amazing news, thank you! I chatted with someone in the Beverly Hills boutique last week and he didn't say that they were expecting more but he took my information just in case. Maybe I'll try chatting again to make sure I'm on a waitlist or something.

Reactions: Florasun
I have the original. Some people say sell it now, because it is worth more, but I love SATC, and I love my original SJP pink and purple and white and red Fendi baguettes. I also own too many Spy bags.

I was in store and they only had the black sequin and the yellow sequin ones left. Am partial towards the yellow actually but I went in wanting the purple. Hopefully they will restock but at the moment, the yellow is calling my name.

I was in store and they only had the black sequin and the yellow sequin ones left. Am partial towards the yellow actually but I went in wanting the purple. Hopefully they will restock but at the moment, the yellow is calling my name.
I actually don't have a yellow. I have purple, pink, beige beaded, red beaded, and white beaded among others. I am still looking for some others on Ebay. They actually closed Neiman Marcus near me. I have to pretty much order things on line.

I actually don't have a yellow. I have purple, pink, beige beaded, red beaded, and white beaded among others. I am still looking for some others on Ebay. They actually closed Neiman Marcus near me. I have to pretty much order things on line.
Your collection sounds tdf! Bummer your nearest NM closed, I feel your pain :sad:

I have found using the contact us form from the Fendi site to be the most accurate and best follow through. There is a form you can fill out and email a message.

there are other colored sequin baguettes that are being released … some are already in stores ..I’ve attached 2 photos I received last week from an SA …23C0D91C-8BD0-4A61-9F7A-C1F781961C94.jpegE9101342-36B9-4E64-852E-4DD701761865.jpeg

Hi all! I missed out on preordering this bag and I haven't been able to find it to purchase after it was released. Does anyone know if the US boutiques are expecting a restock? I see that the bag is available on Fendi's website in other countries - I wish I could just order from the Canadian site for US delivery :/

Does anyone know of any trusted personal shoppers who could source the bag for me from Canada or Europe?

Any insight, info or SA referrals are welcome, TIA!
View attachment 5288645

Ugh looking for this too :crybaby:

I have found using the contact us form from the Fendi site to be the most accurate and best follow through. There is a form you can fill out and email a message.

there are other colored sequin baguettes that are being released … some are already in stores ..I’ve attached 2 photos I received last week from an SA …View attachment 5347082View attachment 5347083

Debating if I should order the mini green or mini pink! Leaning green but would love to know your thoughts since you saw some new ones in person!!

Ugh looking for this too :crybaby:

Debating if I should order the mini green or mini pink! Leaning green but would love to know your thoughts since you saw some new ones in person!!

i didn’t see these in person - the photos were just emailed to me - so I think it just a matter of personal preference … I am partial to the green however

if you are in the US I seriously would consider sending an email message (via the Fendi website) asking if the purple bag will be restocked — they had the best information and the most helpful. I had connected at first with an SA in a boutique and her follow through was not good, she didn’t have info as to when or if the pink sequin bag would be available for preorder again, etc (the SA that responded to my email I sent did have that information).

• Thanks
Reactions: Icygrl
i didn’t see these in person - the photos were just emailed to me - so I think it just a matter of personal preference … I am partial to the green however

if you are in the US I seriously would consider sending an email message (via the Fendi website) asking if the purple bag will be restocked — they had the best information and the most helpful. I had connected at first with an SA in a boutique and her follow through was not good, she didn’t have info as to when or if the pink sequin bag would be available for preorder again, etc (the SA that responded to my email I sent did have that information).

Right!! Honestly they're both so pretty lol. Anyhow, that's good to know (re: email message on the website) and I'll definitely try it. Fingers crossed and hope I can find one. Thanks for your insight =)

Did anyone order from the new sequin collection? I’m so curious how these are in person!
They’re awful. shockingly bad quality. Gaps in the sequins, really sparse, poorly crafted. I’ll attach some pics.

Attachments

• C530DDF1-08CD-4353-92A2-C1FD7CB0DCA6.jpeg
    C530DDF1-08CD-4353-92A2-C1FD7CB0DCA6.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 59
  • B1E8485B-CDA5-42F9-BC21-E6A03F21458A.jpeg
    B1E8485B-CDA5-42F9-BC21-E6A03F21458A.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 6D4EAE0B-5E15-4DA5-A93B-C5688FAE2E2F.jpeg
    6D4EAE0B-5E15-4DA5-A93B-C5688FAE2E2F.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 62
  • CBAE6B49-F252-4AA4-86AF-254481A6AC3E.jpeg
    CBAE6B49-F252-4AA4-86AF-254481A6AC3E.jpeg