Purple(plum) caviar classic - what do you think?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ladies...what do you think?
    There was a medium blue one too....
    I am not sure if I can wear this purple one often....but I think it's a definetely a keeper since it's a season edition.....

It's medium size, caviar leather...
    How would you feel about the blue one? purple is a nice color, but it's hard to match.

I also chose the caviar leather 'cause I scratch things easily......:sweatdrop:
    But I thought that the color was just a little prettier in lamb skin..it looked slightly softer....

Opinions please, all you Chanel experts out there~!

chanel purple.JPG
  2. Beautiful bag in a beautiful color!!! I also like the light blue one. . . tough choice!

3. That's fantastic! I love that color! I saw it in the e/w style and was so close to getting it if I would have been able to fit my wallet in it.

4. finally one answer~! thanks SMT!
    I am in a dillema....I got the one in purple(is it same as violet or plum?) in caviar, but I am dying for a cornflower blue(I think that's what it's called).....

Help~

5. That is a beautiful bag!!!

6. I love that colour! You are so lucky you have it because they do not even stock it in London!

I would go for wahtever colour you prefer...carry it out and if you are still thinking about the blue than you should exchange it for the blue.

7. Love it!! I personally would take this any day over the blue (but that's because I don't really like blue bags) - the purple is so rich and different to me!

8. I love the purple!

9. I love the purple.

10. i love the purple, esp in caviar (i prefer it over the lambskin in purple)!

11. i personally like the purple better, it just really pops no matter what you're wearing! and purple probably matches clothes a little better somehow...

however i agree with you that i prefer the purple color in lambskin. clkgirl's purple lambskin looks a lot "brighter"...i've seen the cornflower blue in person and that color looks better in caviar...

12. hi rayrayray
    i've been looking for this bag everywhere. may i know where you got it?
    sure i prefer this color over the blue... :smile:

13. oh rayray i'm in the same boat as you. I can't make up my mind if i want the flap inthe caviar in violet. I just love the color and I think the color will go with a lot of different things. And like you said that color was just made for this year so after that no more violet. I say keep it.

i have not seen the blue

14. purple, purple, purple!!!!

while I think the blue is absolutely pretty, the purple just POPS. I loveee the purple!!!

15. I love love love the purple!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice