Purple perfect...a dream bag reveal

I've only posted one other reveal here over the years, but I just wanted to share my absolute dream bag with people I hope will appreciate it. I never, ever thought I would find this beauty, but I stumbled upon it one random morning, and my heart skipped a beat. Presenting my 2006 Violet Purple Caviar Jumbo with gold hardware!!! In absolutely pristine condition.

It's definitely the crown jewel of my collection, and I would probably give up any other bag to keep it (this coming from a longtime Balenciaga devotee).

Thanks for letting me share and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Attachments

• Purple Jumbo 006.jpg
    Purple Jumbo 006.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 678
  • Purple Jumbo 003.jpg
    Purple Jumbo 003.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 489
  • Purple Jumbo 002.jpg
    Purple Jumbo 002.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
I've only posted one other reveal here over the years, but I just wanted to share my absolute dream bag with people I hope will appreciate it. I never, ever thought I would find this beauty, but I stumbled upon it one random morning, and my heart skipped a beat. Presenting my 2006 Violet Purple Caviar Jumbo with gold hardware!!! In absolutely pristine condition.

It's definitely the crown jewel of my collection, and I would probably give up any other bag to keep it (this coming from a longtime Balenciaga devotee).

Thanks for letting me share and Happy Holidays to everyone!

May i ask where did u find it? such a beauty, love it. please share some modelling shots. thanks

OH :O that is gorgeous!! I understand why you treasure it so much. I would be :love: all the time lol.
Congrats!!
I too am curious: wherever did u find this little beauty?