Purple patent zip wallet available anywhere?

pastrygirl

Oct 27, 2008
On Tuesday, I saw a purple patent Jet Set zip-around wallet on the Macy's website, and asked for it for my birthday... but the person didn't try to order until last night, and it was gone. Is it available anywhere? I'm still kicking myself for not getting the regular purple leather zip-around that was on clearance at my local Macy's a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, and I'm hoping to get the medium Bedford tote in luggage next week. It's a gorgeous bag!! :smile: Not completely sure if funds will allow, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I don't know about the purple wallet, hope you are able to find one. Show us pictures of the Bedford Tote when you get it. It's a beautiful bag and I'm really hoping to get one on sale! Maybe the Macy's Friends & Family sale that's coming up would work!!

I don't know about the purple wallet, hope you are able to find one. Show us pictures of the Bedford Tote when you get it. It's a beautiful bag and I'm really hoping to get one on sale! Maybe the Macy's Friends & Family sale that's coming up would work!!
I ended up spending my gift card on a purple Kate Spade wallet, instead of the Bedford Tote. I really, really needed a wallet... so the tote will have to wait! But at least I got a purple wallet, even if it's not MK. :smile:

I ended up spending my gift card on a purple Kate Spade wallet, instead of the Bedford Tote. I really, really needed a wallet... so the tote will have to wait! But at least I got a purple wallet, even if it's not MK. :smile:
Glad you were able to find a wallet you love! I have a purple wallet too (from Coach) and love the color. Congrats and I'd love to see a picture (even if it's not MK)!!